Compton House is a grade II listed building and is Marks & Spencer’s flagship department store. The building is located on Church Street, Liverpool and was constructed in 1865. Compton House is noted as being one of the first purpose built department stores in Europe, but also spent a short period of time as a hotel that catered mainly for American guests.
The building currently forms part of Liverpool’s biggest retail area, close to both Church Street and L1 developments.
TM 52 and TM 46 Bronto Skylift cherry pickers, operators and banksman were hired to site survey Compton House due to falling masonry from corner turrets on the landmark building.
No Tweets available. Login as Admin to see more details.
Unit 2, 480 Hawthorne Road